August 22, 2012

Operation Flat Hunting

Now that I have arrived in London I now enter phase Operation Flat Hunting. I've been very lucky to have great friends here providing me with temporary housing while I am currently homeless and living out of a suitcase, but there's so much you can handle while living this lifestyle. I miss hanging up my clothes and various nesting habits. Therefore flat hunting is on the agenda (as well as job hunting). The first thing is to pick the right suburb; and I think I have found that in Putney. With accessibility to public transport (buses and trains; both underground and overground) and a great selection of high street pubs and stores (including Pound Land) I think I'm quite ready to settle in Putney. Now just need to find that right apartment with Victorian features for me a two mates. 










Location: Putney, London UK

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos!
    Apartment hunting can be such a nightmare! But it's the greatest feeling when you can find the one! :) Good luck!

    Lau

    ReplyDelete
  2. one bernam pricing Margaret Ville Condo by MCL. Hotline 61234567. New Launch Queenstown Condo in Singapore. Get Direct Developer VVIP Pricing, Floor Plan, Discounts & more.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...